ShortView Export - Very good quarantine service

I am writing from France

we used a shortwiew export for the purchase of two ponies

shortwiew to organize transport georgie texas, very good organization

then there are 30 days remaining in quarantine, we received pictures of

the evolution of ponies. and received pictures of departure at the airport

own ponies in good condition silky service I recommend.

and thank sherryl Lykken to provide care to our ponies

and professionalism

ponies arrived polish shorn head.

foot well cut tail braiding.

when you realize it's ponies at the airport

a single word wouahhhh forminable

the photo I attached and departing from Houston to France

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Bon service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 15, 2015.

ShortView Export - Very good service at shortview - texas quarantine and export facilities

5.0

over the last seven years, i have imported several miniature horses through Shortview.

all horses have always arrived in good health, wormed and feet trimmed.

they have travelled in shared containers or individual wooden crates.

Body condition always good.

Message to all those who complain : have you ever wondered what state your horse was in when it arrived at Shortview, sometimes after a few days travelling on the road ????

I remember having bought many years ago an appaloosa stallion that i left at stud in Wyoming.

When the horse arrived at Shortview, it had a completely misformed back hoof and was walking on the outside wall of that foot .

Farm in Wyoming billed me for VERY regular hoof care !!!!!

Since then , he has had to be fitted with a resin sole to be able to walk nearly normally.

that stud in Wyoming had sent me a pretty picture of forehand of my stallion, leaving their farm, with a blanket on..........

Shortview always sends me a picture of my horse on arrival at her stables, and one when they leave her facilities.

And never have i had to complain about their condition on arrival, on the contrary !!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good service, Regular contact, Horses well cared for, Regular pictures, Paperwork taken care of.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2014.

ShortView Export - Horse was starved at a quarantine facility In Whitsboro TX

Whitesboro, Texas

My horse was in a quarantine facility named Shortview export in Whitsboro Texas. While my horse was in this facility she was starved , and denied basic care.

I paid 4'500 for this quarantine,and for proper care, de worming, and the necessary medical procedures for international transport. My horse arrived sick, starving with a body score of a 2 ,infested with lice,mites , and 3 types of worms. The infestation was so bad that the vet cautioned me that my horse could die from the medicine to kill and remove her overload of internal parasites.

Later I found out that she was charging other people $600. for better care then my horse received.

• Sherri lykken
  • Short View
  • quarantine facility
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2013.

Comments

L, Bourgogne, France #946076

hello sorry for my bad English speaking

I am writing from France

we used a shortwiew export for the purchase of two ponies

shortwiew to organize transport georgie texas, very good organization

then there are 30 days remaining in quarantine, we received pictures of

the evolution of ponies. and received pictures of departure at the airport own ponies in good condition silky service I recommend. and thank sherryl Lykken to provide care to our ponies and professionalism